California Truck Accidents Attorneys
Assisting those Injured throughout the U.S.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, or FMCSA, strictly regulates drivers and companies. These rules control the maintenance of vehicles and operational issues to provide the maximum safety for other drivers on our roads and highways. Because of the size and speed of 18-wheelers and other commercial trucks, loss of control, tired drivers, or other serious issues can turn trucks into incredibly dangerous, heavy, and even lethal projectiles. This is why truck drivers are required to undergo rigorous training and abide by strict schedules to minimize the risk of accidents.
Serious accidents do still happen, however. These are often caused by any of the following:
- Inadequate training
- Exhaustion or fatigue
- Drivers pushed past their limits
- Improperly maintained vehicles
- Mechanical failure
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured because of any of the above, please reach out to our California truck accident lawyers at (855) 930-2626 today.
Leading Attorneys in California & Nationwide
If you were injured or have lost a family member in an accident involving a commercial tractor-trailer anywhere in the United States, call the California personal injury lawyers at Frantz Law Group, in California.
Our law firm takes cases in all parts of California, including:
We are recognized among the nation's leading truck crash catastrophic injury and wrongful death lawyers in California.
We Stand Out from the Crowd
Tractor-trailer accidents require an in-depth knowledge of industry regulations, mechanical operation of big rigs and the physics of truck wrecks. We hire leading accident reconstruction experts, independent insurance industry consultants, medical specialists and forensic scientists to thoroughly investigate and prepare the evidence for a strong, clear case for trial. Well-documented evidence helps us establish liability and hold responsible those individuals or entities that have caused accidental injuries. When we are fully prepared to win in court, we are fully prepared to win a negotiated settlement. Let an experienced California injury attorney help you.
From offices in San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, Fresno, Bakersfield, and Riverside, our attorneys represent plaintiffs in truck accident personal injury and wrongful death litigation cases throughout Southern California (El Centro, Riverside, Temecula, San Bernardino, and Irvine) and across the United States.
To learn more about your particular case, visit any of Frantz Law Group’s pages below:
- California and Federal Trucking Laws
- Delivery Trucks Vs. Pedestrian Accidents
- Hazardous Materials and Truck Accidents
- Improper Truck Maintenance
- Improperly Secured Loads
- Fatal Truck Accidents
- Overloaded Trucks
- Semi Truck Accidents Vs. Auto Accidents
- Semi Truck Vs. Bicycle
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Truck Accidents/Adverse Weather
- Truck Company Negligence
- Truck Driver Distracted Driving
- Truck Driver Errors
- Truck Driver Fatigue
- What To Do When You're Involved in a Trucking Accident
- Who's At Fault? Trucking Rules of the Road
Results from Commercial Trucking Accident Cases
- $5.4 million policy limit recovered for a young man who sustained serious injury due to the negligent operation of a tractor-trailer driver.
- $3.4 million recovered for the death of a family member killed as a result of the negligence of a tractor-trailer operator.
- $1 million insurance policy limit recovered for a victim injured as the result of the negligence of a commercial truck operator.
- $4.3 million recovered for a young man struck by a tractor-trailer while a passenger in a parked vehicle.
- $1.3 million recovered for the family of a relative killed in a disputed liability tractor-trailer accident.
- $1 million awarded to husband-and-wife tractor-trailer driving team injured in a head-on collision with second tractor-trailer.
- $2.3 million recovered for the family of a mother tragically killed in a multivehicle collision. (Defendant trucking company disputed all responsibility)
- $2.2 million recovered for the mother of a family member killed as a result of the negligence of a commercial truck driver.
Injured In a Tractor-Trailer Accident? Call Our San Diego Personal Injury Attorneys First.
Let an experienced California tractor-trailer accidents attorney help you. We can advise you on what to do when you're involved in a trucking accident. Our personal injury lawyers are available to talk to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us to schedule a consultation. Our general office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays; however, we can make special arrangements to meet at a time and location convenient for you and your family. We offer a free case evaluation and handle all cases on a contingency fee basis. Clients pay no attorney fees and do not reimburse expenses advanced on their behalf unless they recover monetary damages in a settlement or jury award.
Se habla español.