- Tractor-trailers coming to and from Mexico, Arizona and Nevada
- Tour buses taking loads of tourists on wine tasting tours near Santa Barbara
- Trucks hauling loads of cargo to and from ports such as the Port of Long Beach, the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Oakland
Congestion and unpredictability of traffic in these high-population areas mean difficulties for truck drivers as well as for drivers of automobiles and other types of vehicles. Large numbers of inexperienced drivers, uninsured drivers, undocumented alien drivers and unlicensed drivers on the road can make traffic conditions challenging in the Los Angeles and San Diego metro areas and beyond.
Hollywood, Disneyland and the famous Southern California beaches attract many tourists behind the wheel — often driving rental cars and unfamiliar with routes and local traffic conditions. Truck drivers dealing with the dangers of crowded roadways sometimes have trouble avoiding accidents in Southern California.
ESTABLISHED AND ACCOMPLISHED LAW FIRM HANDLING SEMI TRUCK ACCIDENTS IN LANCASTER, RIVERSIDE, CORONA, TEMECULA, ESCONDIDO AND EL CENTRO | I-15, I-5 TRAFFIC AREAS AND BEYOND
If you were injured or if a family member was killed in Southern California, one or more of these factors or features may sound familiar. Was the truck driver or trucking company negligent? A detailed investigation may bring to light evidence that you are eligible for compensation when someone else’s negligence was a factor.
Whatever the circumstances, you likely need legal advice about what to do after you have been involved in a truck accident. Frantz Law Group, in San Diego, is well-positioned to evaluate your case and make recommendations on how best to pursue compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wage replacement
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Potentially a lifetime of personal care and disability accommodations (in the case of a catastrophic injury)
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial costs (in the case of a family member’s truck accident fatality)
CONTACT OUR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS REPRESENTING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT THE U.S.
Our personal injury lawyers are available to talk to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week about your truck accident in Southern California. Typically, our office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, but we can meet with you and your family at a different time or place as needed.