- Its border with Oregon. (Together with Oregon and Washington, some concepts of the definition of the Pacific Northwest include portions of Northern California as well as portions of British Columbia.)
- The Redwood National Park.
- The Port of Humboldt Bay and the Port of Richmond.
- Its hilly and mountainous areas.
- Its long stretches of highway between major urban areas.
COMMON CAUSES OF TRUCK ACCIDENTS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
When trucking accidents occur in Northern California, they sometimes have to do with:
- Logging industry transport
- Traffic in the Redding area
- Sleepiness in drivers traveling on long stretches of highway — often including long portions of, or the entire length of, Interstate 5 (I-5) and sometimes including transport of cargo to and from Seattle, Canada, Central or Southern California and/or Mexico
- A tendency to speed, particularly when coming down a grade on a hill
- Slowness while traveling uphill
Inclement weather and atmospheric conditions may include rain, snow, fog and smoke during times of forest fires.
LEADING CALIFORNIA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS CLIENTS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, STATEWIDE AND NATIONWIDE
Frantz Law Group, has injury attorneys representing semi truck accident clients in Northern California who are available to talk to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us to schedule a consultation. Our law offices in San Diego and Northern California are generally open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
However, we often accommodate clients who request consultations at different times or in other places. We offer a free case evaluation for people injured in Northern California trucking accidents. Our law firm handles all Northern California truck accident cases on a contingency fee basis.