TRUCKING ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY TRUCK DRIVER ERROR – SAN DIEGO PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
If you suffered an injury or lost a family member because of a truck driver error anywhere in the United States, speak with an experienced lawyer at Frantz Law Group, before you talk to an insurance adjuster or representative from the truck company. You owe it to yourself to learn about your legal options for recovering full and fair compensation for your injuries or death of a loved one.
AV PREEMINENT RATED · FREE CONSULTATION
We are a team of national truck accident litigation attorneys with a proud record of recovering many of the most significant monetary settlements and jury awards, including:
Our multimillion-dollar personal injury and wrongful death recovery record in truck driver error cases includes:
- $5.4 million policy limit recovered for a young man who sustained a quadriplegic injury due to truck driver negligence
- $3.4 million recovered in a wrongful death claim against a negligent truck driver
- $4.3 million recovered for a young man who suffered a severe brain injury after being struck by a truck while parked in his car
- $2.3 million recovered in a truck accident wrongful death lawsuit in which the truck driver disputed any responsibility for causing the accident
- $2.2 million recovered in a wrongful death suit for the death of 22-year-old woman killed while riding as a passenger in a car struck by a truck making an unsafe turn
Did you know?
In a typical year, more than 2,500 people are killed on U.S. roads and highways in accidents involving large trucks, and many thousands more are injured.***
Learn more about our truck accident case results at our Noteworthy Cases page.
Truck company owners and insurance companies do not want you to know the full amount of monetary damages that may be available in injury and wrongful death cases involving their equipment, subcontractors or drivers. They frequently offer a low, quick settlement, in the hopes that you will accept far less than full and fair compensation. In addition, many truck companies “self-insure” because their insurance providers restrict policy limits. Unless you speak with a qualified, experienced attorney, you will not know the full value of financial recovery you need and deserve.
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
From our offices in San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, Fresno, Bakersfield and Riverside, Frantz Law Group, lawyers advise and represent clients in truck accident injury and wrongful death claims across the United States.