California Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Dedicated Representation Backed by a Solid Reputation
Frantz Law Group, with offices in San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, Fresno, Bakersfield, and Riverside, is a team of lawyers with extensive experience and a record of success in all types of motor vehicle accident cases. Our nationwide reputation is built on discipline, hard work, and superior advocacy skills. With the investigative resources needed to handle the most complex accident cases, we are prepared to put our experience and skills to work in any serious accident case in California.
Frantz Law Group, represents clients throughout California and the United States. Call our California personal injury lawyers at (855) 930-2626 or contact us online to get started.
We provide results-oriented representation in cases involving:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Dangerous Roads
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
Experienced Car, Truck & Bus Accident Lawyers
When you retain Frantz Law Group, to represent your accident case, we will:
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the accident: With the help of an accident reconstruction professional and other specialists, we will determine what happened and allocate liability to the individual(s) responsible.
- Review coverage issues: Our California personal injury lawyers understand auto insurance. We will seek compensation from every available source, including your own policy, that of the at-fault driver and other liable parties.
- Keep your medical needs in mind: We will discuss your medical and rehabilitation needs with your doctor to ensure you receive proper care. Frantz Law Group will seek the financial resources that can pay for past, current, and future care.
- Analyze the complete value of your losses: Our lawyers will make note of all of your economic and noneconomic losses for inclusion in your claim, including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Pursue the best settlement or award possible: Our careful case preparation methods often enable us to obtain results through negotiation. If necessary, we will be ready to go to trial. We will seek maximum compensation for you.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a California Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
To speak with a lawyer concerning a motor vehicle accident case in California, call us at (855) 930-2626 or contact us online.