California Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
Award-Winning Representation Working For You
A serious spinal cord injury doesn't necessarily result in immediate paralysis. After an accident, a small rupture in a disk or broken vertebrae can take weeks or months to develop into a serious problem causing life-long pain and loss of mobility. If you settle your accident injury claim too soon, you give up your right to pursue full monetary damages for future medical treatment you may need years into the future.
Do I Need An Attorney For A Spinal Cord Injury?
If you suffered a serious spinal cord injury in an accident in California, talk to an attorney at Frantz Law Group. Our trusted team of spinal cord injury attorneys understand the medical issues involved in back, neck and spine injuries. We contact experts in the field of neurology, physiology, chiropractic sciences and life care to investigate and get your case ready to win in court. Only when we are confident a jury would award a monetary verdict, do we sit down to negotiate a settlement.
From offices in San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, Fresno, Bakersfield and Riverside, our attorneys represent plaintiffs who have suffered serious back and spinal cord injuries in accidents anywhere in California.
Call us at (855) 930-2626 to arrange a free consultation with an experienced serious injury attorney at Frantz Law Group today.
Types of Spinal Cord Injuries
There are generally considered to be two main categories of spinal cord injuries: complete and incomplete. The distinction is made based on the severity of the injury and how fully the individual is able to function following the injury. Complete spinal cord injuries result in a total inability to function below the point of injury, whereas those with incomplete spinal cord injuries may retain some amount of sensation or function below the injury.
We may be able to help you seek damages for things such as:
- Home nursing or attendant care
- Home modifications
- Vehicle modifications
- Vocational training
- Psychological counseling
- Medical equipment or medications
- Lost wages or earning potential
- Pain and suffering
Our lawyer's record of successful back and spinal cord injuries claims includes:
- $5.4 million recovered for a young man who sustained a quadriplegic injury due to the negligent operation of two semi truck drivers
- $5 million recovered for a woman who suffered quadriplegia resulting from a car rollover, in which her roof crushed
- Substantial settlement received for a motorcycle accident victim who sustained multiple back and spine injuries
- Substantial recovery obtained for a person who suffered disabling back injuries in a crash with a municipal fire engine
- Seven-figure settlement for 14-year-old boy rendered a paraplegic in a car accident on an unsafe road
- $1 million settlement for a young wife and mother of three children who sustained multiple back fractures in a head-on collision with an unlicensed driver
Don't Talk To An Insurance Adjuster Until You Speak With A Frantz Law Group Lawyer
Our personal injury lawyers are available to talk to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our general office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, however, we can make special arrangements to meet at a time and location convenient for you and your family. We offer a free case evaluation and handle all cases on a contingency fee basis. Clients pay no attorney fees and do not reimburse expenses advanced on their behalf unless they recover monetary damages in a settlement or jury award. Se Habla Español.