Representing People Injured By Truck Company Negligence
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) oversees strict regulations that over-the-road motor carriers must comply with. Any violation of a regulation regarding truck operation, truck driver training, truck maintenance, or overweight or unsecured loads that results in injury or death of another driver or vehicle occupant on the road can mean the company's insurer or the corporate entity may be held liable for significant monetary damages.
Driver Negligence: Responsibilities Of Truck Drivers And Trucking Companies
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a truck wreck anywhere in the U.S., don't talk to the insurance adjuster or truck company representative until you talk to a personal injury attorney on the truck accident litigation team at Frantz Law Group, in California. Our lawyers represent plaintiffs in truck accident cases throughout California and the United States.
Call us toll-free at (855) 930-2626 to arrange a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer.
AV Preeminent Rated* · Free Consultation · No Attorneys' Fees and No Requirement to Reimburse Litigation Costs Advanced on Your Behalf If You Don't Win
We are proud of our record of multimillion-dollar settlements and jury awards we have obtained on behalf of people who have suffered catastrophic injuries or the death of a family member because of truck company negligence or misconduct. Typical acts of truck company negligence include:
- Poor maintenance, failure to replace engine components and truck parts per regulations
- Insufficient driver training or background checks
- Over-scheduling drivers, resulting in truck driver fatigue
- Improper oversight of subcontractors providing trailer maintenance services
- Allowing unbalanced, unsafe loads or overweight trailers
Injured Because Of A Flawed Truck Company's Drivers Policy
Our record of success in national truck crash litigation speaks for our commitment to helping our clients recover full and fair money damages they are entitled to. To ensure maximum preparation for settlement, we prepare every case to win in court. We hire professionals in the field of California and FMCSA regulatory law, accident reconstruction and medical fields to prepare the strongest, clearest case possible to win maximum compensation.
Frantz Law Group truck accident noteworthy cases include:
- $5.4 million settlement for a man who sustained quadriplegia due to trucker negligence
- $3.4 million for a wrongful death claim resulting from truck driver misconduct
- $1 million insurance settlement to compensate a victim of tractor-trailer vs. car accident
- $4.3 million brain injury settlement for a man hit by a semi truck while his car was parked
- $1.3 million recovered for family of one person killed in disputed liability tractor accident
- $2.3 million settlement for the husband/father of wife and children killed in truck wreck
- $2.2 million on behalf of a mother of a woman killed when a truck made an unsafe turn
For Cases Involving Truck Company Negligence, Call Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Our lawyers are available to talk to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our general office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, however, we can make special arrangements to meet at a time and location convenient for you and your family. We offer a free case evaluation and handle all cases on a contingency fee basis. Clients pay no attorney fees and do not reimburse expenses advanced on their behalf unless they recover monetary damages in a settlement or jury award. Se Habla Español.