Catastrophic Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyers in California
Attorneys Representing Serious Injury Cases
Catastrophic injuries or the death of a family member changes everything forever. Suddenly, a once-vibrant person needs help with simple household tasks. Children are without a parent or the family loses a steady stream of income. At Frantz Law Group we don't think that another person's negligence should destroy an innocent person's life.
Serving Plaintiffs Throughout California & The Nation
If a member of your family has suffered a life-changing catastrophic injury or you have lost a loved one because of another party's negligence, contact Frantz Law Group for help. We are a team of experienced personal injury and wrongful death litigation attorneys in California with a strong record of successful financial recovery for people who will require a lifetime of medical care and financial stability.
Contact us online or call us at (855) 930-2626 to speak with an experienced serious injury or wrongful death lawyer in California at Frantz Law Group today.
We Hire Professionals To Make Sure Your Case Is Ready To Win
Every case must be prepared for trial before it can be prepared to settle. That means retaining the best independent experts in the fields of engineering, accident reconstruction, complex investigation, human factors, forensic pathology, psychiatry, toxicology, oceanography, forensic computer science, accounting and economic forecasting.
Our record of helping clients in complex catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases includes:
- $5.4 million recovered for a young man who sustained a quadriplegic injury in a truck accident
- $4.3 million for the victim of traumatic brain injury suffered after being struck while his car was parked
- $5 million recovered for a woman involved in a single-vehicle rollover accident resulting in a paralyzing spinal cord injury
- $1 million obtained for a motorcycle rider who suffered a serious femur fracture in a motorcycle crash
- $4.6 million obtained for two catastrophically injured victims of a dust explosion at a manufacturing plant
Experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers Handling Catastrophic Injury Claims
Don't talk to an insurance adjuster about your claim until you talk to an attorney at Frantz Law Group. Our California personal injury attorneys have experience representing plaintiffs in complex cases such as:
- Wrongful death
- Amputation and loss of limb
- Paralysis, spine, neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Loss of eyesight, blindness
- Serious fractures, crush injuries
- Injuries to internal organs
Our lawyers are available to talk to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our general office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays; however, we can make special arrangements to meet at a time and location convenient for you and your family. We offer a free case evaluation and handle all cases on a contingency fee basis. Clients pay no attorney fees and do not reimburse expenses advanced on their behalf unless they recover monetary damages in a settlement or jury award.