What Is A Commercial Vehicle Accident?
Commercial vehicles include a wide range of types of trucks and other vehicles, including:
- 18-wheelers, big rigs or tractor-trailers (all terms for semi trucks) that haul cargo in and out of California as well as internally within the state
- Delivery trucks, mail trucks, ice cream trucks and utility trucks
- City buses
- Long distance travel buses such as Greyhound buses
- Chartered buses
- Party buses
- Winery tour buses
- Construction-related vehicles
- Ambulances, medical transport vans and other vehicles engaged in delivery or transportation for health care purposes
- Rental car shuttle vans at airports
- Remote parking lot shuttle vans
- Shuttle vans used by nursing homes, churches and other organizations
- Utility trucks and other vehicles used in connection with power lines and other utilities such as cherry pickers (lifts) used for repair of utility lines
- Garbage trucks
- Street sweepers
Determining Fault In Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Distinct laws, insurance policies and accident reporting procedures apply in many cases involving commercial vehicles. If you were injured as a pedestrian, bicyclist, motorcyclist or occupant of a car that collided with a commercial vehicle, or if a loved one was killed in such circumstances, a prompt consultation with an experienced, accomplished personal injury lawyer is important. Avoid making mistakes that could hurt your injury claim or wrongful death claim or lawsuit.
Frantz Law Group, has ample experience navigating the processes involved in successful commercial vehicle accident claims. A large part of our investigation and analysis will focus on determining liability — an important foundation for any truck accident injury claim or lawsuit or wrongful death claim.
Leading California Truck Accident Law Firm Serving Clients Across The U.S.
Our lawyers are committed to skillfully and effectively representing clients with injuries and families in wrongful death claims from commercial vehicle accidents. We accept inquiries 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us to schedule a consultation. Our general office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. We also take requests for alternative times and places for consultations between our attorneys and new or existing clients. Se Habla Español.
We offer a free case evaluation. We handle personal injury commercial vehicle accident cases on a contingency fee basis.