San Diego Car Accident Lawyers
Offices throughout California
As the victim of an accident caused by a negligent driver, you have the right to claim compensation for your financial losses and pain and suffering. However, your insurance company and the insurer of the other driver may not be willing to pay you fair compensation. Whatever your circumstances, you should speak with a California personal injury attorney concerning your rights and legal options.
Helping Accident Victims Rebuild Their Lives
Frantz Law Group, is a firm that has won wide recognition throughout California for its ability to obtain results in motor vehicle accident cases. We carefully investigate each case, document our clients' economic and noneconomic losses, and seek the best possible result for every client. Let our California personal injury lawyers put our experience and knowledge to work for you.
Frantz Law Group represents people who have suffered harm as the result of:
- Dangerous roads
- Distracted driving accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Car-truck collisions
- Defective vehicles and components
- Drunk driving accidents
A young wife and mother of three children sustained multiple back fractures as a result of a head-on car accident with an unlicensed driver. Frantz Law Group obtained a $1 million settlement on her behalf.
Accidents Involving Uber, Lyft & Other Rideshare Vehicles
Ridesharing vehicles such as Uber and Lyft have become a way of life for many Californians. After all, these ridesharing vehicles are far more convenient and cheaper than the regular taxi or other commercial car services. However, in the event of an accident, Uber or Lyft passengers may find it difficult to pursue financial compensation for their injuries as rideshare companies separate themselves from legal responsibility by claiming that they only facilitate fares. Since the actual car involved in the accident is owned by the driver itself, the liability rests upon his shoulders. While Uber and Lyft drivers are required to get an auto insurance policy, many do not have policies that cover commercial accidents.
If you or a loved one has been injured while riding an Uber or Lyft, let our California injury attorneys at Frantz Law Group handle your case. We can thoroughly assess your case and determine the best course of action that can help you receive the compensation that you deserve.
What to Do After A Car Accident
To protect your rights following a car accident, you should do the following:
- Get medical care — The effects of some injuries (such as concussions) only reveal themselves over time. Seek medical treatment, even if you feel fine.
- Call Frantz Law Group, at (855) 930-2626 — During a free consultation, a California injury lawyer at our firm can discuss other aspects of your case.
- Report the accident to your insurance company — Do not describe the accident in detail or admit responsibility for the accident.
- Do not discuss your case with anyone other than your attorney — Do not talk with an insurance company representative, sign any documents or make any recorded statements without talking with Frantz Law Group.
- Do not accept a settlement offer without consulting an attorney — Our firm has years of experience reviewing settlement offers. We can tell you if the offer is fair or whether you may be entitled to more compensation.
- Follow the instructions of your doctor — If you stop seeing the doctor or fail to take prescribed medications, the insurance company may claim that you are healed and that you need no further treatment.
Free Consultation — Contact Our Firm
To discuss your case with an experienced personal injury lawyer in California, call Frantz Law Group at (855) 930-2626 or at contact us online.