The California personal injury lawyers at Frantz Law Group are nationally-renowned for our legal capabilities. To date, we have successfully served thousands of clients, recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for them in the process. We are professionally recognized for our excellence in litigation and negotiation by both our peers and longstanding legal institutions. We receive more accolades and commendations than we care to count, for consistently providing effective legal representation to all our many clients. The question isn’t “why should you hire us?”, it’s, “why shouldn’t you hire us?”
Contact one of our California personal injury lawyers at (855) 930-2626 for a free consultation.
Maximum Legal Proficiency
Our highly skilled personal injury attorneys have decades of experience with successfully handling personal injury cases. In addition, Frantz Law Group has vast resources from which we can draw upon to strengthen your case. Our legal acumen has been honed over the years, allowing us to provide all our clients with effective, personalized, and compassionate legal services. Using these services, you can rest assured that our team of lawyers, paralegals, legal secretaries, and assistants will work day and night to help you get the compensation you deserve.
A list of several notable achievements won by us includes:
- $223 million jury verdict
- $55.4 million jury verdict for a wrongful death case
- $25 million for an environmental mass tort against a corporation
- $24 million for a class-action recovery
- $18.5 million against a San Diego drug manufacturer
- $17.5 million for a personal injury case
- $8 million for a personal injury/property damage case
A list of several noteworthy accolades given to us includes:
- “Best Lawyers of America” for five consecutive years
- Super Lawyers® for seven consecutive years
- Daily Transcript's Top 10 Attorneys
- Top 100 Verdicts in the Nation
- Outstanding California Trial Lawyer Nomination
- Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for three consecutive years
What We Care About
The aforementioned accolades and awards are things we take great pride in, for being nationally recognized by our peers and presiding legal organizations alike. A great deal of thought and consideration goes into nominating for these prestigious awards and we are humbled to have won so many. However, these honors and commendations are meaningless if our clients are not 100% satisfied with our work. This is why we fight tooth and nail to help our clients get the financial resources they need. Whatever you need, we’ll be with you every step of the way to help you get it.
Contact us online for a complimentary case evaluation.