For nearly 30 years, Mrs. Sayre has successfully resolved hundreds of cases through settlement, arbitration, mediation, litigation and trial.
As a result, she has also been placed on court-approved panels of arbitrators and settlement mediators.
Mrs. Sayre is a published author of books and articles for attorneys, including lawyer guides relating to effective settlement and insurance issues. She graduated with high honors from the University of San Diego School of Law in 1981. While there, she received numerous awards for legal writing, appellate argument, and scholastic excellence; she also taught legal writing and legal research to law students.
Mrs. Sayre's knowledge and experience were recognized by the State Bar of California when she served on the California State Bar Committee for Rules and Procedures of Court, including one year as Chair of the Committee. In addition, she served on and co-chaired the Legislative Committee of the San Diego County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Probate Administration
- Estates, Wills and Trusts
- Personal Injury Claims
University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor cum laude - 1981
University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California
- Bachelor of Arts - 1976
- Major: Linguistics
Honors and Awards
- American Jurisprudence Book Award, Contracts
- American Jurisprudence Book Award, Constitutional Law
- “Best Brief in St. Thomas More”
- AV Rated - Martindale-Hubbell
- California, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1981
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Former Member and Chair of State Bar Committee on Rules and Procedures of Court
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Legislative Committee of San Diego County Bar Association, Former Member and Co-Chair
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Superior Court, Arbitrator