Common Injuries From Unsafe Drugs
Frantz Law Group is a team of trial lawyers that provides results-oriented representation in mass tort cases involving defective prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and medical devices. Serving as lead counsel or co-counsel, we have extensive experience and a record of success in this challenging area of the law.
Some of the product liability mass tort cases we handle on a regional or national basis include:
- Actos and bladder cancer
- Granuflo and heart problems, stroke and death
- Lipitor and diabetes in females
- Low testosterone replacement medications and heart attack, death, and stroke
- Propecia and erectile dysfunction
- Risperdal and male breast development
- Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRI anti-depressants) and suicide and birth defects
- Talcum powder and ovarian cancer
- Other defective drugs
Our defective drug attorneys work closely with pharmaceutical industry experts and other specialists to directly link medications to adverse side effects and establish manufacturers' liability. When we represent you, we will work diligently to obtain full compensation for you.
To speak with a personal injury lawyer about a mass tort case, call us toll free at (855) 930-2626 or contact us online.